Do you lose stuff in your own home?

I lose my things all the time and my own home, and sometimes I will flap the house upside down and still can't find anything. Why oh why does this happen to me, lol?

MsVanqueOsg

Asked by MsVanqueOsg at 10:26 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Entertainment

• Funny you should be asking! My DH and son have spent over an hour tearing up our house to find a DVD that I borrowed from the library and haven't watched yet. My son knows that library materials belong in the library tote bag only, and are not to be removed without mom or dad's knowledge. Needless to say, our son got into the tote and "misplaced" it.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:46 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Me too every time I turn around somethings missing I rip the house apart and it ends up being right in front of my face lol, everythings always in the last place you look =p
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 10:28 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yes!! It annoys me sometimes cause if I am looking for it I can't find it, but if I didn't want it I'd see it a dozen times. I really need to get better organized!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:30 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I lose stuff all the time, typically it's because it's simply not where I am looking, it is usually somewhere like in the car, or outside, lol
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:31 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Sippy cups all the time get lost...and sometimes they have milk in them and i dont find them for weeks and have to throw the cup away...drives me nuts. Seems like the toy box loves sippy cups lol
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 10:34 PM on May. 30, 2011

• oh my goodness!! ALL the time!! i am the most scatterbrained person i know!
    momshell1105

Answer by momshell1105 at 10:37 PM on May. 30, 2011

• ALL. THE. TIME.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:39 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yes all the time.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:43 PM on May. 30, 2011

• everyday and i hate it i will turn everything over and forget my son can walk now and ill go in his room and its normaly under his bed or he will feel the need mommys cell phone needs to have a drink of water and hide it in the water bowl that we have for our dogs
    tjmommy2010

Answer by tjmommy2010 at 10:43 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. lol.
    MsVanqueOsg

Comment by MsVanqueOsg (original poster) at 10:45 PM on May. 30, 2011