So, tmi topic... adult content

Well I know that bc we are pregnant here nothing is really tmi, but here goes. When you cough/ sneeze/ laugh really hard/ etc, do you pee a little? I'm just curious bc I am pregnant with my 2nd and I do! I didn't at all with my first one but i do every once in awhile this time around. Last time it happened I was at Wal-Mart in a white dress. Nice, right? How about you?

mrs.ed.griffith

Asked by mrs.ed.griffith at 10:41 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yep and did for about 6 months after I had her. Lovely isn't it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:42 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yep! I did it too - I bought those pads for leakage.
    techgirl3

Answer by techgirl3 at 10:43 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yep, comes with the territory, I'm afraid. The sneeze-and-pee didn't stop completely for me after I had my second child, either. Sometimes it still creeps up on me and makes me feel like I am 60. Am thinking about going to a urologist thought.
    Pale

Answer by Pale at 10:52 PM on May. 30, 2011

• hahahaha yes.... omg yes. One time I had "abnormal bowel movements" and laughed... in a restaurant... nice, attractive brown spot on my pants. LOVELY.

My incontinence lasted a while too... even after I had the baby I'd suddenly pee without even feeling the urge- like weeks later! I was 22 years old and I wet the bed! AGH! lol... it's just part of it. That's why it's always good to be in love with the man who sleeps next to you- cuz he'll love you inspite of having to change the sheets at 3 am for a grown adult!!!! lol
    livn4hevn

Answer by livn4hevn at 11:03 PM on May. 30, 2011

• i do lol
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:07 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Haha i do! I hate it! I wear panty liners now tho just because of increased discharge and the occasional leaking pee.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:47 AM on May. 31, 2011

• omg..im so glad i saw this post!! the same thing has been happening with me, this is also #2..i didnt pee myself with my first until i was almost at my due date..im 20 weeks now, and it has happened 2 times already..im glad im not "abnormal" lol
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 1:06 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes, that happened. If it happens a lot get some Poise pads and wear them like pantiliners to avoid embarassment.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 4:03 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Thanks everybody! Glad to know I'm not alone lol :)
    mrs.ed.griffith

Comment by mrs.ed.griffith (original poster) at 4:17 PM on May. 31, 2011

• yes, that happens to me, idk y though, i just know it sucks
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 6:36 PM on May. 31, 2011