Am i wrong and a bad wife for doing this

my DH is wanting sex all the time but i wont do anything cause he dont do anything to help me when i need it and im sick of it he works and trys to pay his debts that he has us into when he is off witch is normaly on weekends he just stays in his man cave and dont come out for nothing he yells at our 1 year old and curses him by sayin gd it son stay the f out of that and it hurts me that he talks to him like that hes just a baby and its like im just here to take care of our kid and to cook and clean he dont help with the cleaning at all he said when our child gets here he will do whatever but he hasnt so i knocked the bed room fun out and some of the cooking and doing the lil things i used to do as a good wife he never comes to bed at night never eats at the dinner table with the family and he says im not being a wife any more wth

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• It's a terrible thing to admit, but sex is a fantastic bargaining tool. Even if you don't intentionally take it away as punishment.

The thing with cursing at the child is overwhelmingly not okay and he should be ashamed of himself. It sounds like a lot more needs to be evaluated in this scenario than the bedroom fun. I think it may be time to start talking to a couples counselor.
    Pale

Answer by Pale at 11:01 PM on May. 30, 2011

• You are not meant to use sex as a weapon but a means of connection and showing love for one another. You should talk with him and really need to address the him yelling at your child issue.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 11:03 PM on May. 30, 2011

• He's not acting like a loving father and husband. Why should you act like the dutiful wife?!?
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:04 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I'd say "why should I bother being a good wife? You are making NO effort to be a good husband or father. As for sex, I am too tired. Maybe if you got off yout butt and started helping me around the house and with our child, I would not be "so tired" and you might get some again!"
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:11 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Have you told him why you are doing this or did you just do it as a punishment to him hoping he figures it out on his own? If there's one thing I've learned in my marriage is that DH doesn't figure things like that out on his own...it pretty much has to be spelled out for him.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:44 PM on May. 30, 2011

• this isnt a punishment i just dont feel like it when he wants me to i look back and think why should i give him what he wants when he cant give me what i want such as letting me have 30 min to my self or load the dishwasher that would be a big help
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:53 PM on May. 30, 2011

• and yes i have told him but all i get is god girl you never wanna have sex and because of that he watches porn i have no problem with that but i feel like im a single parent but still married
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:56 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Your not wrong at all...
    AyamiLove

Answer by AyamiLove at 12:39 AM on May. 31, 2011

• no. if you dont feel like having sex for any reason, you dont "have" to...but especially when the reason is that he isnt being a good husband.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:07 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I can only tell u therapy.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 1:22 AM on May. 31, 2011