What happen

when i got pregnant with my son i hated the whole sex thing but my son is over a year old and i still hate it i dont even like kissing is there something goin on with me i just dont realy understand it have any of you gone threw this with your first child i want more children but how can i if i hate tryin to make one

tjmommy2010

Asked by tjmommy2010 at 11:09 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Health

• After I had my first it took me awhile to get back in the swing of it. Your son is over a year old so maybe you should try a weekend alone at somewhere nice maybe that will get you in the mood.
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 11:12 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Try counseling. This isn't normal.
    Anonymous

• I love how the person who is a jerk is Anon.. sometimes hormones change it even has a name post-baby loss of libido.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 11:25 PM on May. 30, 2011

• This is normal, at least it was for me, I didn't get my sex drive back til just lately and my son is 18mos. Just find some time to be a couple, and to be in tune with one another. Relieve some stress.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:29 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Hormones go out of wack when you are pregnant. After baby arrives it may take a long long time to get them back to where they were. Besides hormones there are other factors that might make a difference. You might be exhausted with the care of a little person. You might be preoccupied with the many aspects of taking care of a house and a baby. Also if you gained weight that can play a role in the lack of labido. This happens to many many many moms.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 11:40 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I would say your hormones are out of balance. Look into the supplement from Barlean's called Essential Woman. It is a blend of essential fatty acids and other things women need to stay balanced.
    ceciliam

Answer by ceciliam at 11:45 PM on May. 30, 2011

• My youngest is 4 and I STILL have no interest in sex, at all. Even the thought of my husband climbing on top of me and grunting and sweating while I just lay there sickens me.
    Anonymous

• It's not abnormal, but if you want more kids, it's definitely something you should address. Anon wasn't very nice in the way she answered, but counseling isn't a horrible idea. If your insurance covers it or if you can afford it, there's nothing wrong with just going to talk to someone about it. Also, some alone time as a couple could help, or just talk to DH/SO about it. Maybe he could start giving you more attention or doing things that make you feel sexy again.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 9:05 AM on May. 31, 2011

• talk with ur dr
    critter_boo

Answer by critter_boo at 9:11 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I dont know. I think it has to do with hormones. Talk with your doctor and see what he/she says.
    dixiegurl223626

Answer by dixiegurl223626 at 4:47 PM on May. 31, 2011