2nd Born Chinese Children Sent to America For Adoption...

There is a Documentary on how the Chinese Government send out special government squads to steal the second born Children of chinese peasants. These children are ripped from their cots from the age of new born and up. Crying screaming parents begging and pleading to keep their beloved children ..hence NO MERCY. Note ... it is mainly the poor peasants who are having their children stolen by the Government Squads...the middle and upper class of China pay the Squads to keep their 2nd born children.

Thousands of these Stolen Children are sent to AMERICA for ADOPTION > How Sickenning...Heart Wrenching and WRONG !

http://forums.altnews.com.au/node/2139

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Adoption

• I've known this, I watched a documentary about this in HIgh School. Very sad, and sadly I cannot prevent a country from governing the way it chooses to, I am just glad I have the free will to make decision with my own body freely and I can have as many or as little children as I can care for, and I am blessed to have my son. I just feel sympathetic.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:32 PM on May. 30, 2011

• OMG! The things that go on in China are scary, I have never heard of this before but I had heard of women having abortions of female babies just because they are female. This is sad, and disgusting. I pray for those families and those kids, and hope things change for the better for Chinese people.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:34 PM on May. 30, 2011