How can I provide the right amount of attention for my baby when he is born?

I will be at school, and work, and anywhere else I may need to go...and I would love to know what I could do to provide the perfect amount of attention for my little Aidan in order to make him happy. :) Love, Jazz Harris <3

allaboutjazalen

Asked by allaboutjazalen at 12:01 AM on May. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• ummmm how about when home, spend all your time being a mom? there's no set amount of attention to give a child...however, look forward to never sleeping lol...between work, school, and a new baby you will be exhausted but wont have time to sleep! I worked and went to school all last year, and my kids are now 6 and 9 and it wore me out!!!
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 12:04 AM on May. 31, 2011

• how about when home, spend all your time being a mom? there's no set amount of attention to give a child...however, look forward to never sleeping lol...between housework, school, and a new baby you will be exhausted but wont have time to sleep! my kids are now 4 and 9 and it wore me out!
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:33 AM on May. 31, 2011