I am a student and need help with research

Hello! I am a marketing student who is creating a business for my final project. The business I am creating is an organic baby food specialty store. My company will make fresh organic baby food daily according to what the customer wants. We use only the freshest ingredients to ensure that your infant gets the nutrients they need. Our products come in various sizes and cap off at $6 for the largets jar (16 oz.). The prices vary below that for smaller jars and less ingredients. I created a survey in hopes that i could get some help and thought who better to ask than a group of new mothers. I know a lot of you are SUPER busy but if you get a free moment I would love to have you help. :)

If you can help please follow this link to survey monkey. Thank you for your help!
Click here to take survey

SIncerely,
Marisa

MPEREZ9

Asked by MPEREZ9 at 12:03 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Are you a mom?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on May. 31, 2011

• no but i live with my brother's new family, so watching my niece grow from day to day i became interested in learning about baby products
    MPEREZ9

Comment by MPEREZ9 (original poster) at 1:10 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I love buying organic baby food for my son because I have noticed they have different types of food mixed together
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 2:58 AM on May. 31, 2011