could i be pregnant?

so today my boyfriend and i were fooling around, and i gave him a HJ and he fingered me.. i know he touched his penis at some point before fingering me, without washing his hands, but he didn't have semen dripping off his hand when he did it and i don't even think his hand was wet (he didn't *** very much, just a little.. a few times though). he also didn't finger me right after he touched his penis, there was time between it (though it may have only been a couple of minutes). i'd never been fingered before and he went pretty far in, far enough that it kind of hurt.. so does that mean it's more likely that i could be pregnant from traces of semen left on his hand, though it wasn't still wet or anything?
please, please help me. i know i sound immature, but i'm freaking out over here. also, my last period started on may 10th, if that also helps anyone. could i be pregnant?

wasntmyidea

Asked by wasntmyidea at 12:15 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You could be pregnant as it IS possible to get pregnant this way because of the ability of sperm to "swim" upward but before jumping to any conclusions it would be wise to wait until your next period is due. If you miss, take a pregnancy test.
    jmason0585

Answer by jmason0585 at 12:18 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I highly doubt it, but like the lady above me said....jus wait til next month when you are suppose to have your next period & see if you are late & if so then take a test
    BrandiM189

Answer by BrandiM189 at 12:23 AM on May. 31, 2011

• agree with jmason...
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 12:23 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Sigh... I don't even know where to start with this one...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:26 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I agree with Crafty lol
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:42 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I really really wouldnt worry about it. the chance is very very low.
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 1:17 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I highly doubt it. You cant get pregnant because he touched his penis then later fingered you lol. Sperm dies as soon as it hits air. Even if he had cum on his finger and immediately fingered you i dont think you would get pregnant like that.
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 1:21 AM on May. 31, 2011

• i doubt it, just wait to see if u miss ur period
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 6:33 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I highly doubt it unless he has olympic swimmers and you are a fertile Myrtle
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 5:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2011