Do you ever think about your death?

When you will die?
How?
Your funeral or lack of?
Etc...

I've always thought I would die young. And given my current health status that may actually happen and it scares me. I'm doing all I can to prevent it but sometimes it comes into my head and I talk to DH about it so he knows my final wishes if it comes to that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Seeing by your lack of responses it seems that people don't like to discuss death. Myself, I do think about it. I pray when God takes me it'll be quick. I'm not that brave to linger. I always felt I too would die young and I'm 52 now. So I've lasted longer than I thought :) I've learned to live for the moment, appreciate all that I have and try and make people smile. Everybody has a story.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:55 AM on May. 31, 2011

• yes, but I try not to thnk about it.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:51 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes. I think everyone does, even if they won't admit it. I've always thought I would die young too. And, well, I'm only 21 so I reckon we'll see. All you can do is live your life the best you know how and treat people the best you know how in case it does happen.
    Mama.Mantha1318

Answer by Mama.Mantha1318 at 3:25 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I really don't think about it all that much.I know I am going to die some day,as are we all.Doesn't matter to me when, and the disposal of my remains is no concern to me whatsoever.I do hope when I go,I go easily and hopefully,painlessly.
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 9:01 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 12:44 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes.We are all going to die sometime. so I think it is healthy to think about and discuss unless you are suicidal or obsessing over it
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 6:35 PM on May. 31, 2011