The selfish lover? adult content

DF is the type of man who wants wants wants. I could give him oral everyday and get nothing in return. He wants it all the time, I give it 98% of the time he wants it and i've gotten it in return MAYBE twice in the last 6 months. Tonight we started discussing it and he said if I give it, he'll return the favor. We've tried that a million times and he always gets off from his oral and skips out on mine. So I told him that once a week I want that special attention FIRST and then he will get his plus whenever he wants it during the week as long as I get it that one day. He got angry and said no, him first then me. Really?! I feel he is a selfish lover. Same with sex, he gets off, I get left hanging. I'm starting to feel this selfishness is in every aspect of our relationship not just sex. I do everything for this man and never ask or get anything in return. How would you feel/react?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Ya well I wouldnt be doing any special favors to him for a loong time. And I think you're pretty generous to ask for just once a week He is being a selfish ass. It's def time for a change. Let him go without for a while and see how he feels. Maybe start the fun and leave him hanging if you catch my drift.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:11 AM on May. 31, 2011

• you should leave, he's no respect for you and he's not going to change.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 1:12 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Was he always like this? How was it when you first started going out with him?
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 1:17 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I agree with Cassie, just stop giving him special treatment until he agrees to give you some special time.

My hub and I have been married for almost 11 years..it took him a couple years to figure out how to get me off, but once he did, he makes sure I get mine before he gets his.

Tell him sex is much better after getting you off.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:17 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I'm amazed you're still doing so much for him. Acting like that's only going to push you away until you no longer want to give or receive anything with this man. I'd take cassie_kellison's advice.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 1:19 AM on May. 31, 2011

• He was great when we first started our relationship, generous and passionate about pleasing me as well as himself. I've noticed things becoming off but now I fully see this is the ENTIRE relationship. I'm like a free ride for him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:20 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Ok anonamyous get rid of this guy. Ince and for all
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 1:47 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Sounds like you know where this is headed. If you honestly feel like you're giving it your all and receiving nothing in return, you need to evaluate your relationship before you take the next step.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 1:47 AM on May. 31, 2011

• He sounds selfish to me, and I'd be surprised if he will change. Maybe he's not the best guy for you, and someone who respects your needs and feelings might be a better bet.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 2:29 AM on May. 31, 2011

• honestly I would stop having sex with him and reevaluate the relationship
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 8:43 AM on May. 31, 2011