She says my son raped her?

My son, who is 30, has always been friends with this girl who is 18. She never seemed to have any problems with him, until recently.

They got into a verbal disagreement, because she said he put his hands on her, and then went out to tell them that he's been bothering her for about 2 years now and that he raped her last summer. I know my son wouldn't do that though.

Can I call the cops on her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on May. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• yucannd he might not have but noone truley knows but them.. best of luck to yu..
    allybobally

Answer by allybobally at 2:08 AM on May. 31, 2011

• you know how your son is with the women he has sex with? its pretty creepy for a 30 year old man to be hanging out with 18 year old girls. i'm pretty sure you should stay out of it. why would you call the police on her?
    LunaB

Answer by LunaB at 2:22 AM on May. 31, 2011

• there really isn't much you can do just hope it doesn't turn into charges even though there is no rap kit or anything that can tell if he did or didn't know she can still drag him through court and all kinds of lawyers fees and he still might end up with a charge and be classifed as a sex offender sorry this is happening I know most won't believe that he didn't do anything but I know how some girls lie about things like this only your son, the girl and god knows what really happend.
    chunkyhoney78

Answer by chunkyhoney78 at 2:46 AM on May. 31, 2011

• WHY is a 30yo MAN hanging out with an 18yo...hell, why has he EVER been friends with her? So...she is saying that since she was 16!!!!!!! that your son (since he was 28!!!!) has been harassing her and that when she was 17!!!!!! and he was 29!!!! he raped her. Quite frankly I invite you to call the police.....your son will be arrested and labeled the pedophile that he most likely IS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on May. 31, 2011

• WTH, how can you defend a grown man who has been hanging out with little girls (son or not). Sounds like you should have stepped in years ago to show him that it was not an appropriate friendship. If he did it, then I hope this girl gets the justice she deserves. If he didn't do it, I hope he learns the valuable lesson of playing with people his own age. Please do call the police, either way this situation needs to be resolved.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 8:13 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Your son shouldnt be involved with such a young girl, that is sick. Dont be one of those "my son would never do that" type of moms, I mean realy HOW do you know he didnt do it? You dont. only they do, so get your head out of the sand. More likly, he should get his ass arrested, not hers!!!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 12:43 PM on May. 31, 2011

• What do you mean he's "always been friends" with her? She's 12 years younger than him. Creepy.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:49 PM on May. 31, 2011