Is it cute to be the girl asking to marry the guy? or is it just informal?

ive been wantingto ask the man of my dreams to marry me? or hym to do it.. haha.. is it wrong that i want to do that?

allybobally

Asked by allybobally at 2:12 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know if its cute, but I say go for it if you want to marry him. Some men will just wait and wait amd wait....etc
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:10 AM on May. 31, 2011

• We live in a world now a days where lots of things are informal and non conventional, I say go for it! Why DOES it have to be that the guy always asks?! I think that is such a load of shit. Its like, hey, only men can decide our fate in our relationships! Why does he get all the control? I would much rather ask and be denied than wait and wait and never have it happen! Good Luck!
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 8:06 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I don't think it's cute but I don't think it's wrong either. I personally would never propose to a man but that doesn't mean you shouldn't if you want to.
    Anonymous

• HAHAHA.... I told my now hubby I loved him first and told him I wanted to marry him first... IDK if its cute or what but if I had waited on him we may have never got married. It'll be 8yrs this Nov.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 5:05 PM on May. 31, 2011