Do you go by yourself.

When you go to the hospital. Not for the birth of course you dont then but whenyou have a scare or something do you go by yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have, just because there was no other option, but I kept my good friend on the phone almost the whole time. When my husband was able to go with me, he did.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:17 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I have....and I actually drove myself to the hospital when I had my son since my boyfriend and family were an hour away.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:18 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I haven't had to- but if I had to get to the hospital for an emergency I think I would call myself an ambulance to make sure I got there fast and safely.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 11:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I need my people around me......mother, step-mother, father, step-father, MIL, FIL, best friend..... I hardly ever go anywhere alone, so the hospital is a group visit for sure!

I broke my arm when I was 8 mos. preg w/DD (our 1st) and I had seven people in there with me. Same as when I was dehydrated.

We travel in packs, we do.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:27 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• No my husband went to every appointment and every visit which concerned our baby.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• LOL @ WImsey "we travel in packs, we do." Sounds just like my family. lol

I never went to anything alone. DH couldn't always get off work for my longer doctor's appts. Like the one where they do the diabetes test so my best friend took me. Between my mom, three best friends, hubby, bil's g/f I was NEVER alone. lol

kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I haven't had a scare or anything, thankfully.

But my boyfriend or my mom has gone with me to every doctor's appointment. I'd rather have someone else in the room with me in case I can't remember everything I'm being told, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My husband goes with me but this past friday he had his 2yr old son and he HATES hospitals so I went by myself! Wish he was there tho!!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 12:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• If you are in pain then you shouldn't take any chances by driving. If you have to call an ambulance then do it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• for regular visits I usually go by myself unless its a sonogram or something because my husband works a lot and goes to school but god forbid if we had a scare or something to worry about I would go with my mother in law but he would be there in a heartbeat!
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 12:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2008