How can I tell my friend I dont want her c

Her child is sooo bad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on May. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• I meant I dont want her child at my house ever again. Sorry about that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:51 AM on May. 31, 2011

• tell her she has a bad baby!
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 2:53 AM on May. 31, 2011

• How can I do it without sounding like a huge bitch
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:56 AM on May. 31, 2011

• you cant
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 3:01 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Just say if he is in your home he needs to follow the house rules because it sets a bad tone for your kids later
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:09 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Just try to be nice as u possibly or maybe u can somehow maneuver a conversation to a subject of displine with your kids and make up a fictitious story about what one of your kids did like "Ohhhh I got soo mad at my kid today! I had to sit them in a timeout!!" then ask her what does she do. Maybe u might get lucky and her telling u she tries or he won't listen ect and give some tips.. GL!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:18 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Don't even want him in my home at all. I gave it a second chance and he almosy killed my kitten by trying to flush it in the toilet then throwing it in the trash and squeezed it so hard poop came out of it, broke my daughters bed. Broke some utensils ripped all my daughters flash cards....i cant deal with that. I need to let her know.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:22 AM on May. 31, 2011

• If you still want the friendship, maybe suggest meeting in public places like parks, kids play areas etc, you can say you want to get your child/children out of the house more etc, and maybe then try to talk to her about how you feel, I guess it depends on how your friendship is though as to how to go about it.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 3:39 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I really think it will ruin your friendship unless she already knows and understands that her kid has problems. I know someone who has a child the same way. She is in denial over the whole thing. So if your friend is in denial she is not going to listen to a word you say no matter how nice you say it because she probably thinks her kid is great. Now, on the other hand, if she does agree with you then she will probably still want to be your friend. How old is the boy? Does she do anything when he does stuff like that or just blow it off?
    ashlrenee

Answer by ashlrenee at 3:42 AM on May. 31, 2011

• P.S. I would not want him at my house ever again either, so you have every right to tell her that.
    ashlrenee