How can I tell mind his own business?

I'm sick of the side effects from my birth control and I want to take it out. We don't even sleep together anymore because even though I"m on birth control, he's scared of knocking me up. I'm always sick, in pain, gained a lot of weight and etc... I just want to tell him mind his business because I"m sick of my body just wasting away and that's the cause...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Tell him, if he had to go through everything that you are going through would he want the same thing for himself. In other words tell him to put himself in your shoes!
    Babyduche

Answer by Babyduche at 8:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• well if your not having sex, and you really dont plan to for awhile, and you dont want kids, then yes jus tell him your getting off the pill, it is your body you do what you want to do, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
    R0ddyzRide0rDi3

Answer by R0ddyzRide0rDi3 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Have you tried other forms of birth control? I'd get off what you are on and just stick with a condom if he is scared of making babies and you aren't getting much sex anyway! Don't put yourself through that for him. Find what is right for you.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• it is your body. You can always use condoms and they don't cause any ill side effects.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2008