IS THIS NORMAL?????????? adult content

hi ladies i need some help...n its a little embarassing... my period came on may on may 16th-to may 21st n this is normal every month. the day before yesterday when i urinated a couple drops of blood came out only when i pee'd thats it. last night hubby n i had sex and he always pulls out and when i wiped there was a very very thick clearish mucous and it was kinda like jelly......what do i do im very very scared!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Health

• Mmm sounds like a miscarriage to me, or just random spotting with some kind of infection. Are you sure it was a normal period? Might wanna make a dr appt to verify.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:35 AM on May. 31, 2011

• yes it was a normal period
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:39 AM on May. 31, 2011

• If you had blood in your pee you probably have a urinary tract infection. You need to see your dr and it usually takes an antibiotic to clear that up. If the mucous is clear I wouldn't worry, but since you are seeing the doc it doesn't hurt to ask him/her about that too. It doesn't sound a thing like a miscarriage to me and I have had several. Anyhow, be on the safe side and visit the doc.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 3:45 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I've had three... 4 weeks. 7 weeks. And 20 weeks. But, I had some weird discharge and spotting with mine. I wasn't trying to mislead her by saying things I know nothing about. That's just what I personally experienced.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:56 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Are you sure the blood came out in your urine? Does it hurt when you pee? If so, it's probably a UTI, and you need to be seen. If not, it sounds like you're ovulating. Some women spot a little when they ovulate
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 5:35 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Are you sure your husband didn't ejaculate in you and that the mucous was actually semen???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on May. 31, 2011