Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband has bouts of ED. Seems to be psychological. Any suggestions?

Answer Question

Asked by KCB4 at 4:06 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

Level 2 (11 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • First, he needs a good physical with a competent doctor before deciding it is "psychological." The doctor can advise you--there are many ways to help men with erectile dysfunction, especially if they are still able to get erections sometimes. Get medical help.

    Answer by blackisbetter at 4:09 AM on May. 31, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.