Want to change...

I feel lazy, I work but i feel as if i just cant keep up with anything, house, myself.. just anything I want to chnge but its as if the change doesnt stay for long, I can see myself being a different person, just d0nt know what to do in order for me to change my ways...pls help, just looking for some encouraging thoughts!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• GIrl, you can do it! Do you have any kind of motivation? I think that's what you might need. I have days like that too, trust me. Feel free to add me if you want someone to talk to who understands.
    If motivation doesn't help, you may want to talk to someone to see what will
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 5:31 AM on May. 31, 2011

• You can definitely change the way you feel and do things. However, there are no simple answers. First, you do have to be motivated so surround yourself with positive things and people. Next, try to set some goals. Start by setting one goal in one day. Don't try to tackle too many things at once. For example, since you work, try to change one thing about how you dress, how you look in a way to get some positive feedback. The goal is to try to be motivated to change something about yourself. You may feel that when you get home, you'll feel more encouraged to do a little housework or a little job around the house you've been meaning to get to. Remember "Rome wasn't built in a day" so don't set your expectations too high. I have learned not to try to clean the whole house in a day. If I get the bed straightened and the dishes done, that's good. And I don't work! There are more important things in life to focus on.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:58 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Thanks girls:) This really helps! Sometimes i just feel shut down and like the whole world enjoys life and im just stuck, Maybe it is motivation that I need first, Ima try it for a lifetime change! Thanks:) Really made my day! <3
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:14 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I think its one small step at a time. Pick something simple and easy and master that first. Then go on to something else. Good Luck, and you'll love the changes when they are all part of your life.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:11 AM on May. 31, 2011

• You need to find something to inspire or motivate you. One thing that I do is make a list of things that need to be done and I check them off when I am done. it is satisfying to see how many check marks I did each day. A schedule or routine can help as well... for me I am a WAHM, so I have to divide my time up between kids, house and work. I have a morning routine- get kids up and off to school then come home have coffee, get on computer for a short while then it is time to get busy with dishes, laundry, cleaning. The little one comes home from school, fix lunch, spend time with him, and then it is time to start work. Pick kids up from school, fix supper, and since hubs is home he takes over house/kids and I work. Whatever I don't get done from today's list, I put on tomorrow's list (or the next day). Eventually I will get everythying done that I needed to do.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:12 AM on May. 31, 2011