why do exes?

Why do ex husbands hate their ex wives so much? I mean mine left me for another woman, they are happy, i don't interfere with that, but in the mean time he hates me and can't stand to be in the same room with me. When he drops our daughter off i would like to have a conversation with him about her, but he won't even look at me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Sounds like he is pissed because maybe he thinks he ruined a good thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It's his loss!! Kill him with kindness.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My SO gets along with his ex-wife....and they got divorced because she cheated on him and maxed out all of his credit cards while he was at sea. They have a son together and he was a big enough man to forgive her. But I think most men hate their exes because they feel guilty about something. 90% of men will say their ex is crazy I've noticed. When I was still dating I would just ignore it when a gyu said that.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:30 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My X does not hate me.. But my SO can not stand his X... Why because she is still angry at him and tries to take all that she can get. I think some men hate their X's because they can not believe that they wasted their time with them and they just plain out do not like the person they are.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:36 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• they dont like facing failure...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:36 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Maybe it's not you. Maybe it is her. My dd's dad gets like that but it is bc his wife is really jealous of me so he is not allowed to. She got in a fight with him at our dd's kindergarten graduation bc he looked at me to much. LOL
    ronronsbeauty

Answer by ronronsbeauty at 12:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• my hubby hates his ex so much his famous words is "the greatest thing i ever do in my life is divorcing my ex" and the greatest mistake of his life was marrying her in the first place. He married her out of pity as the ex was getting kick out of the country they were living in at that time. She is so much older than him (8yrs) and according to my hubby and his parents his ex pursued my hubby.

He hates his ex bec she still dictates him like forcing him to come and visit his kids in Canada. He prefers to arrange a holiday with his kids but the ex is still insisting he should visit their kids in her house but off course my hubby
    Anonymous

• He has a guilty concious.That's why he can't look at you.He must still love you.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008