Anyone been banned from a group in here share your story

has anyone in here been bashed or banned from a group on cafe mom? if so which grouptell ur story and ill tell ya mine.let some steam out !!!

Jesscuh87

Asked by Jesscuh87 at 6:24 AM on May. 31, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Just an FYI I believe that using names of even the group this way can get you in trouble with the CM team.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 6:32 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes I have been kicked out.. Mostly out of debate groups.. Mostly because they didn't like it when I defended Isreal, and I am a Christian woman who defends the INERRANCY OF THE KJV BIBLE..

So I tend to get quickly DISMISSED!
    2boys4momma

Answer by 2boys4momma at 7:02 AM on May. 31, 2011

• 2boysformomma, that irks me , no one should get kicked from a DEBATE group for omg no DEBATING! nah i've never been bashed or banned in groups but haha in my chatter box is another story, some woman just dont like me saying whats on my mind for some reason. eh oh well , i'm not going to let them bug me.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 7:06 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Not yet but I'm working on it. I've gathered a "fan base" in politics.I like rufflin those hens' feathers. Being an Independent republicans and democrats dislike me the same.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 12:24 PM on May. 31, 2011

• No, what happened? just be careful not to get bannished from CM. Message me...now I am curious
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:04 PM on May. 31, 2011

• no
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:34 PM on May. 31, 2011

• i got ganged up on an bashed by the group admins for sticking up for a gir the were ganging up on i wasnt even rude or disrespectfull in anways and when i contacted the head admin about the situtation seeing as there are rules set fourth for thos admins that they have to follow. she banned me ! all because i said that its not right for us to a this way with eachother and ths is a place were some come to find comfort from other women and adivse and we shouldnt bash ppl or threatened to get kicked off just because they are admins on a power trip and u know what she did she banned me ! im new here and surprised that women here act this way
    Jesscuh87

Comment by Jesscuh87 (original poster) at 2:39 PM on May. 31, 2011

• First, I just have to ask: How come this question is in Beauty and Style?

Okay, now to answer your question: I have not been banned from anything, but that's mostly because I rarely participate in the debate categories. I use to read them often, but it bothered me that some of the people there do seem to gang up on and stalk members they disagree with, and I have seen other posts by members who went to the admin for support, and did not get any. This site has many good things to offer, but doesn't seem to be a 'safe place' for honest debate. Also, it doesn't seem like real debating most of the time. People just rant and hate on 'the other guy'. Few seem open to new ideas, or a different point of view. For me, it's not worth the aggravation.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:53 PM on May. 31, 2011

• i dont know im very new to this still learning the ropes i guess i didnt look that much into the other catergories my bad but my qustion is valid anyways i agree such small minded people in here
    Jesscuh87

Comment by Jesscuh87 (original poster) at 4:24 PM on May. 31, 2011