What tattoo should i get to represent my children?

I would like to get a tattoo representing my children, i have wanted one sincei had my first but decided to wait. i have a 3 yr old daughter and 1 yr old son. i don't want anything too big and would like something other then the popular foot print. maybe even some design with initials or something hidden. any good ideas for me?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I've been looking into getting one too. I found one called the circle of love which did the names an birthdates in a spiral with a heart in the center. I've also considered this one with a flowering vine to make it more feminine. Another one I've thought of is a family tree with the kids names and birthdates hidden in the branches.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 6:59 AM on May. 31, 2011

• How about flowers. A flower for each child. Like a bouquet.

Answer by louise2 at 6:55 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Thank you! I really like the tree idea! i just found a pic of one i like i think i am going to do a tree with my husband & my initials onthe trunk & kids names in the branches! thanks so much for the ideas!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:48 AM on May. 31, 2011