Hotel question

i have a interview tommrow for a house keeping attented postion.
i was reading on there website and it said part time . if it says part time do u work in the
afternoon or evening when its a part time job?

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Money & Work

• Could be either day or night. Could be a few hours each day or a lot of hours only several times a week. It varies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on May. 31, 2011

• could be any hours they need you. Good Luck mama!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 7:44 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I think that could go either way. Ask them if you have a choice.
    bug410

Answer by bug410 at 7:59 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Depends on what they need, unless they mentioned which shifts are needed you'll have to ask what they are looking for.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:34 AM on May. 31, 2011

• For the most time, part time jobs are varied - at least in my experience. If you have limitations keeping you from working certain times of day, just let them know in the interview - most people applying for part time jobs have a reason for that, so that wouldn't be out of the ordinary. My last part time job was any time between 8 in the morning and 9 at night, some of my shifts were 5 hours and some were 9. The part time job I had before that was evenings and weekends only.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:46 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Part-time at my business means any day Mon-Sat morning or afternoon...whenever I need someone...the shifts vary...except for the one for the delivery driver..it is Mon and Wed am..unless one of those days is a holiday and then it is the day after.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:58 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Housekeeping is usually done in the morning as people check out, so the rooms are ready by the time people start checking in. So I'd guess you'll work more morning hours.
    Anonymous

• I work at a hotel and housekeeping is always done in the morning here. I assume that is how it is in most other hotels. GL mama
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 6:46 PM on May. 31, 2011