Not sure how this question site works. Looking for information?

Hi, I'm new to this site. I ran across it on face book. I have been enjoying it so far. Just curious about a few things though. I see alot of abbreviations that I'm not sure of the meanings. I have been reading and answering some questions. I see in some questions some like these... DD, DS, DO, SO, SS. Are these just initials or do they mean something. I am just curious as to the meaning of them so I can understand the questions fully. Are the askers talking in TEXT or what? Can anyone help me out with this?

msmommy123

Asked by msmommy123 at 8:14 AM on May. 31, 2011 in About CafeMom

• On the right hand side there is an Answer Help click able. Click on it and scroll down to where it say abbreviation and click on that also. This page should also help you with your Bump question.

Welcome to Cafemom Momma!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 8:33 AM on May. 31, 2011

• DD- Dear Daughter, DS. dear son and so forth,, SO is signigicant other.. SS is step son and so forth.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:33 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Thank you every one for all your help with my questions on here. You guys have made it easier for me to learn things about this site.
    msmommy123

Comment by msmommy123 (original poster) at 11:20 AM on May. 31, 2011