Another question about Cafe Mom?

Like I said in my other question... I am new to this site and just learning everything about it. I do have another question though. What is the information you can give me on the Bump up part? Thanks to those of you that help out this ROOKIE! I guess this is like I tell our daughter... There are no stupid questions! The only stupid question is the unasked question! Another saying I tell her is... That is how we learn--- by asking questions! So, I'm asking can some one "teach" me, by giving me the information? Thank you for your help!

msmommy123

Asked by msmommy123 at 8:22 AM on May. 31, 2011 in About CafeMom

• When you find a question that you like, think is a good one, is something you would like to know also, etc. click on the words under the question that say bump this question so that more people will notice it and hopefully answer.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 9:24 AM on May. 31, 2011

• And here's a bump for you.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:35 AM on May. 31, 2011

• if you think the question is important and could use some more people looking at it you "bump" it up the questions pages...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:22 AM on May. 31, 2011

• You cannot bump your own questions only other posters questions.
    meooma