How was everyone's Memorial Day?

We said a prayer of thanks for all the military men and women and for their safe return. Then my family and I had a cookout. Afterward we took a walk to my mom's house. Even though I was not feeling well later, we had a great time yesterday.

smightygood

Asked by smightygood at 9:07 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Holidays

• Boring. My kids had school as a make up snow day. Dh and I sat around and messed with the pool some. I was going to garden but it got into the high 90s and humid. We had a softball game for dd at 6. I thought it was at 7 so we were a little late. Other than that, not much.

Answer by gemgem at 9:15 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Actually it was kinda tense. my weekend was just not a good one for some reason.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:19 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Quiet and relaxing.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:20 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Woke up & walked downtown for parade which was great. Bumped into some fam down there & chit chatted then headed home. Drained the pool & cleaned it out then filled it. Ordered pizza for lunch. Mother in law then came to visit brought my daughter a present (just bc!) & hung out. Afterwards we went to the amish store down the road LOVED IT then went out to grab subs for dinner. Afterwards came home to relax =) Also got a lot of cleaning in the house done between everything! A very good day!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:36 AM on May. 31, 2011

• My brother got married this weekend to a wonderful girl and we had a great time!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:20 PM on May. 31, 2011

• boring went no where and no one came to see us
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• mine was good we took kids too fort stanwix
    taratennant60

Answer by taratennant60 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2011