Do u hav any kids that are ADHD?

Are they on meds and is it helping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• you may find this all natural medication very helpful, as opposed to harmful chemicals that have terrible mental, emotional and physical side effects.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj72e5q61Fs

Anonymous

• Yes I do. He is on Strattera & it has helped him tremendously.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Oh and just FYI he does NOT have any "terrible" side effects. He's a normal, healthy boy who does normal everyday stuff. He is not dibilitated by his medication in any way.

lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My son is on metadate and it changed his whole world. Thank god! I didnt wanna believe he was ADHD and I didnt wanna put my kid on meds. Im so happy I did.. he doesnt have any side effects. He was making f's and now A's B's and maybe one C. He also got an E in conduct and Is still in a ese class but, he teacher told me he is a model student. Besides hes So much happier too~ So say whatever u want... I know ppl are gonna be mean and rude but if u dont have a kid with ADHD/ ADD then u have no idea. Besides the med only works for kids that r truly ADHD cuz, I know alot of kids are miss diagn!! Any moms that have kids that are ADHD add me as a friend please... I dont personally know any moms where I live that have kids with it. SO id be so glad to hear ure stories!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• UMM to the lady up there who wants moms W/ ADHD to consider natural med. I went to you tube, clicked the link u left. This is what I found(:Medical marijuana for ADD and its good for kids! )Lady... are you kidding me??
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My daughter found medication very helpful to her. You can watch for side effects....and you can always try a different medication if necessary. These kids sometimes really need help and if it is out there and available I can not see letting them suffer socially and academically, and having their self-esteem shattered along the way.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 4:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2008