Have you ever had some sort of insect crawl on you while sleeping?

This morning around 2:00 A.M. We ere sleeping and I thought I was dreaming bc I remember feeling a tickle on my arm and remember brushing it off but I guess I missed...lol then I felt it on my face....it gives me the creeps just thinking about it...yuck! I remember waking up and come to find out it was those big tree roach. I hate killing them bc they just bust I'd rather stop it with my broom and wound it a little then scoop it onto my dustpan (the one with the long handle so I won't have to bend) and flush it down the toilet (that's me) but my dh would step on it with guts and all gross gross gross.
well as I tried to get my equipment...lol the roach was gone so my guess is it probably went into the closets.
We just bombed the house and sprayed in/out side the house at the foundation, about a week ago.
Needed to share I was scared and grossed out I don't know how I'm gonna do it tonight :/
Thanks ladies for listening! ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Pets

• We live out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by woods and bugs, bugs, bugs...so I'm sure we often have bugs crawling on us while we sleep. We have PA wood roaches here and *shivers* I HATE THEM!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:33 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes...every summer we have a few extra creepy crawly guest in our bed and its soooo distgusting, several times i've woke up to a tickling andit would be a bug or a spider.Sometimes it bothers me so much I have a hard time falling asleep! And I worry about the kids..I'm forver checking thier beds.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:33 AM on May. 31, 2011

• We have those horrid brown stinkbugs and I've had them crawling on me during the night. We've learned not to brush at those tickles until we see exactly what is crawling on us, because if you brush the stinkbug, it spray, and then you can forget about going back to sleep.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:36 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Seems like I read somewhere we have at least one spider crawl on us at night. I may be wrong.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:36 AM on May. 31, 2011

• YES! one night a Huge Cricket was on me! i don't think i have ever jumped out of the bed that fast before-LOL! the kicker was i couldn't catch it & the rest of the night it made that Cricket Noise SO Loud i thought i was going to lose it!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:14 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes a spider once n it scared me to death!
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 6:59 PM on May. 31, 2011