Would your hubby/so ever do a tampon/pad run for you? adult content

mine won't... LOL. i found this out last month when i asked him to go. i was down to one pad, it was dark outside and i have the worst night vision ever, so i have pretty much given up on nighttime driving. he said that it was too embarrassing to go, yet before his vasectomy i was the one running to the drugstore to buy condoms, LOL! sure, sure. typical guy thing. i know some men aren't this self-conscious though.. so would yours go?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:37 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, he has no problems going for me. Our 20 yo nephew was a counselor at a camp last summer and had to buy "feminine products" for the female campers. My husband told him not to be embarrassed, the checker would know that he was buying them for a girl - and if he was close enough to be buying them for her, then he was probably "getting some"

Answer by missanc at 9:42 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Mine would although I never get low enough for him to have to go lol. I usualy stock up because he works 12 hour shifts and keeps our only car with him so I dont have a ride anywhere...but he has gone for me before when I wasnt stocked up lol. I usualy like to go myself because then I dont get a phone call wondering what the hell he is suposed to get....i remember getting the same call from my dad...and they always seem to ask..."what the hell are wings?" LOL
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:40 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Yep! My husband has NO shame :)
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:46 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Mine used to when I was still having periods.  Now he does it for our daughters lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:46 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Mine will go. He seems to be utterly fascinated by the whole process! He has actually been asking me to change a pad/tampon in front of him for years. sigh. what a nutbag.
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 10:53 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Absolutely, no shame in his game,lol!

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 12:40 PM on May. 31, 2011

• He would but knowing him, he would get the wrong kind so I don't ask!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:23 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Mine will.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:38 AM on May. 31, 2011

• no. in fact he's the one who runs out every time to get tampons. i've never made a tampon run. he's not an idiot, obviously they aren't for him so what's the big deal. he has 5 sisters so he grew up making tampon runs
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 9:40 AM on May. 31, 2011

• lol @missanc! that's a good way for a guy to look at it
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 9:46 AM on May. 31, 2011