Why do I get so depressed?

I don't know why but when my husband leaves for work, or even just when I'm alone I feel depressed. I don't know why, my son is home with me, but I just get sad. It not even really a sadness of missing my husband, it's just a sadness, and a dab of anxiety. It's not a debilitating sadness, and I don't feel it at all when I'm with someone else. Does anyone else feel or have felt this way? What is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on May. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• Maybe you're lonely and need some adult interaction. I would try finding some mommy friends in your area that you can hang out with. Too much time without other adults can make a person a little sad.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:48 AM on May. 31, 2011

• maybe you need to see the dr about it ...I have mild depression and had to go on medication and i feel so much better now...idk just saying...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 11:51 AM on May. 31, 2011

• It might just be that you need more adult interaction, but you might want to tal k to your doc. I felt like that from my depression and there are things that can be done to help if you can't feel better on your own.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:24 AM on Jun. 3, 2011