What are you looking forward to in June?

Wow, May is slipping away. What are you looking forward to? I hope all that you're looking forward to turns out Great! Soon is my DH's Birthday. Michael, age 6 getting out of school. All of my doctor's appointments I have to do now! And a Wedding. But as always I Love to know what you're up to! May June be a perfect month for you! Thank you for reading and for your replies! Have a Happy June!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:12 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Tumbling camp...Father's Day...getting our puppy...Member's Only night at our local zoo...lots of fun library events...fireworks...
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:14 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Yellowstone, Grand Teton and Yosemite national parks! We leave in 10 days. The kids are out on Tues. We run like crazy and pack on Wed. and Thurs. and leave just after DH gets home (and showers.) The kids and I will be gone until mid-July.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:14 AM on May. 31, 2011

• We have a few family member's birthdays in June (like my sis, 2 nieces and my mil), my kids get out of school in June, my middle son has summer school and a 3 day field trip to Chicago in June, and best of all hubs and I will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary in June!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:15 AM on May. 31, 2011

• my son having 3 hour long karate classes on tuesdays..whoo hoo. going to mamaw and papaws the end of june.. we will both have a nice vacation =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:17 AM on May. 31, 2011

• My wedding in 12 days.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:20 AM on May. 31, 2011

• My final court date is on the 2nd, the MS Walk is on the 5th, my first pay day from my new job is on the 10th, and then father's day... it should be an awesome month!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:22 AM on May. 31, 2011

• The last day of school! :) My dau's last day is Friday. No more homework sessions, (Or fighting about hw sessions) No more packing lunches or getting her up early! And most of all, getting our pool up so we can all enjoy our hot summer days splashing around, having water fights & cookouts! :) God I love summer! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:22 AM on May. 31, 2011

• June is a busy month for me, but I am excited for

school letting out (monday is their last day)
    my dh's birthday on the 9th
    my momma's birthday on the 27th
    of course fathers day

that is about it for this month but we are also trying to plan a little trip.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:23 AM on May. 31, 2011

• My finace's bday is tomorrow! And Father's Day!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:26 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Father's Day. Feeling better, each day,as my new doctor has me on some new meds, and vitamins, and also starting to lose some of the weight I need to.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:29 AM on May. 31, 2011