How do I make a clickable link in my answer?

I tried using this format: [link=www.website.com]website[/link]
It works on another site I'm on so I thought it would work here, but it doesn't. Help!

Vix920

Asked by Vix920 at 10:13 AM on May. 31, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Click on use full editor.  Highlight whatever word or phrase you want to make a link.  There will be a little box next to the check spelling that will become "clickable".  A little window will pop up that says Insert / Edit link.  Paste your link address in where it says Link URL and then click insert.  Whatever you highlighted will then link to whatever page you inserted.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:17 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Above where you type is a little link "use full editor" you can make links when you use this!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:14 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Ok, I see it but it is grayed out. Is that because I'm answering my own question? Uh-oh, a question within a question, is that legal?

Vix920

Comment by Vix920 (original poster) at 10:16 AM on May. 31, 2011

• It will be greyed out until you highlight a word to make the link :-) So, like if I was linking to Yahoo, I could do it with the word "here" , or, say, if I wanted to link to google I could type the whole web address http://www.google.com/.  Either way though, you still have to highlight it and follow the steps that I described :-)

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:19 AM on May. 31, 2011