Anyone keep a journal about their kids?

I have kept one since I had my first baby in 2003. One book spans 5 years and two more children. I write about my kids only. No husband or other family things--just the kids.

I adore reading back through and feeling those feelings again. To read and relive.

Anyone else do this?

CaseyErin

Asked by CaseyErin at 10:21 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have kept a journal ever since the day I found out that I was pregnant with our daughter. She will be 12 in just a few weeks. The journal has every special event and family function that goes on in her life. This way when she gets older and has a family of her own she can pull this out and read it and relive her childhood. I am going to continue this journal until the day that she wants to take it over and write it herself. I have been told by a few people that have read it that I should make it an actual book. I have just done this for her to have a keep sake item to keep with her throughout her life.
    msmommy123

Answer by msmommy123 at 10:53 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I have a blog on my daughter that I started the month after we brought her home (adopted). She's five now and I still keep it going with anything and everything that goes on in her life. As of right now, I have almost 2,200 posts.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:24 AM on May. 31, 2011

• yes and I have one on my marriage and one on life in general (this one will come in handy one day)
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:25 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I have one on my marriage. I do write letters to my son every 2 months. That way if something were to ever happen to me, he has letters to read and he will know just how much I love and adore him. I also started a time capsule for him on his 1st birthday.
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 10:30 AM on May. 31, 2011