Who is just totally creeped out by Casey Anthony?

I had plans to DVR and watch the trial, but after last week, I had to stop. She is just either too medicated, or not medicated enough, I cannot decide. Whatever it is, she's nuts. Her affect is flat, except her Mom goes on the stand, and she loses her mind! I've had enough.

Of course, I think you would have to be crazy to kill your kid. Not, legal insanity as defined by our great state of FL, but just plain VFC. But watching the trial on TV has me up at night. I'm not watching anymore.

Anybody else watching this on TV and going to keep watching? Or stop watching?

dwmom2008

Asked by dwmom2008 at 10:29 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Cindy and George are finally telling the truth. It is very sad but atleast they are doing it now. Todays testimony has been worth watching.

Answer by gemgem at 1:29 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I am sickened by her entire family...... she is immature and now trying to act demure, play the victim card, etc. She makes my skin crawl and seeing her face makes my heart ache for how scared/confused her little princess must've been when mommy finally snapped
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:24 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I want to see Casey suffer now, so I will watch...in fact I watch live streaming video while chatting with others about what's happening....about 95% of those I'm chatting with think she's guilty, and that Baez is a fool.

I've been following this story for almost 3 years now, I'm not going to stop now, I want to hear the evidence we were not privy to. I want to see Casey squirm.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:59 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I can't even humor the idea of watching it. To think of what that little girl went through at the hands of that psycho....no, not a good idea for me to watch anything having to do with that freak.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:28 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I don't know if I find her as creepy as I do annoying. I don't like that she shows very little emotion. I agree with gemgem, today's testimony was very strong and her reaction to it was very weak. That is the sort of thing that a jury will pay attention to.

I was not very interested in this story leading up to the trial, but now I am finding the whole trial very interesting. It's the whole judicial process, the rules, what they will allow and won't allow.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:14 PM on May. 31, 2011