A new bonding ritual for Daddy's adult content

I've just heard of a intriguing new practice for new Daddy's.
Their new baby sucks on their nipples sort of like a Pacifier. It could help them bond in wonderful ways with their new baby.

Has anyone out there experienced this first hand? how would you feel about your child's father doing so?

Any stories to share?

I placed this in relationships because it's really about the relationship between a father and a child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• i'd think they'd choke on chest hair.lol

did you know that there are ways for men to actually lactate as well?!?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:25 AM on May. 31, 2011

• That's just strange, almost disturbing!! There are plenty of ways to bond... try just taking care of your child... diapers, cuddling, interacting, etc... that works just fine.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:40 AM on May. 31, 2011

• NO... HELL No.. a child is meant to suck on a mother bc of the milk.. theres NOOOO reason to suck on a mans nipple. there are other ways to bond. the father getting a bottle and feeding the baby is bonding enough. thats just sick
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:44 AM on May. 31, 2011

• My husband would never go for it in a million years lol. I'm 100% for breastfeeding, I breastfeed my children for a minimum of 2 years... and I know that men have mammary glands and can make milk under the right circumstances... but even to me this is a little strange. If my husband really wanted to I'd get used to it I suppose.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:44 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I think that's weird. My husband never had any problems bonding with our babies without having them suck on his nipples.

Answer by missanc at 10:45 AM on May. 31, 2011

• um.. all I picture is the child trying to choke through a bunch of chest hair.. not attractive. there is a reason why us women dont have chest hair where men do.. lol. i find it disturbing that they use this idea to help bond. rocking a child to sleep while humming will help you bond with the child, playing helps you bond... there are plenty of other (not disturbing) ways to bond with a baby. don't get me wrong i'm 100% for breastfeeding and am nursing right now lol, but i dont see the benefits of a father mock feeding a baby.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:28 AM on May. 31, 2011

• That seems almost creepy odd.,...so what when someone wants to bond with a child there are suppose to whip out their nipples? Um no.....I don't think so!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 11:21 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Creepy.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:30 AM on May. 31, 2011

• it is strange , but i can see why one would ask that, if nursing strenthens the bond between a mother and child wouldn't the same hold true for fathers, but i think i would get creeped out if my s/o did that.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 10:44 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I agree that this is just sick and wrong! There are SO many ways for a father to bond with their child. If a child was meant to suck on the father's nipple then that's what would have been done many, MANY years ago when breastfeeding first started out. In other words the Lord didn't plan on a MAN to doing the breastfeeding!
    msmommy123

Answer by msmommy123 at 11:04 AM on May. 31, 2011