HAHAHA! Take that, Westboro Baptist Church!

http://wins.failblog.org/2011/05/25/epic-win-photos-completely-relevant-news-donation-win/

Lisa Lamponelli promised to donate $1000 for each WBC asshole who showed up to picket her show. 

HAHAHAHA!

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 10:39 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I heard about this and think it's AWESOME!! I liked Lisa before now I have a totally new respect for her. I'm from Kansas and despise the Phelp's crew. We need more ingenious ideas like this to shut them up!!
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 10:48 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I think she's crude, and frankly both sides disgust me.

Answer by missanc at 10:55 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I think it was the best approach in dealing with these lunatics. To physically attack them when they provoke you (which I think is their goal) won't work because you'll only get slapped with a lawsuit. LL is surely not for the faint of heart, but she's honest and is probably one of the most real women on this planet. Using their hate crimes against them in this manner was absolutely genius!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:30 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I love it, great post op..

not sure what anon is getting at since she obviously didn't get the intent of the post..

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:49 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I think this is a way to make the WBC maybe, just maybe, realize that the world will take lemons and make lemonade. The WBC is the lemons and the charities get some lemonade.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:09 PM on May. 31, 2011

• For those saying it is crude; Lisa is not hurting anybody. WBC is disgusting and vile. Good for her for trying to do something good from their nastiness.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:28 PM on May. 31, 2011

• That's hilarious I love lisa
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:55 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Brilliant!!!
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:37 AM on May. 31, 2011

• If the GLBT community wants respect, then do something respectable. The promised donations per protestor I'd have to categorize as respectable, but then the ugly chant? My respect for the solution went right down the tubes. (and then you people wonder why we can't look past the sexual aspect of homosexuality). The chant was totally and completely unnecessary and only serves to bring down your movement. Don't stoop to the level of WBC.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 6:53 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Maybe a better alternative to the chant would have been to send thank you notes to WBC along with the amount of money donated per protestor.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 6:54 PM on May. 31, 2011