I feel a headache coming on... adult content

How do u get your so to leave you alone if youre not in the mood? Or do they have to get you to leave them alone?
I either start sewing, or start cleaning, even at 2 am, lol

Jaliceawrites

Asked by Jaliceawrites at 10:47 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• uuuuggggh what a question, mine wants it all the time so I find things t do at night around the house rather it be involved in a movie or dishes or maybe clean the bathroom, wait until he is snoring and I can hear him then sneak very quietly to the bed.............awful I know but if I didn't he would rape me every night...........lol
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 11:00 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I give him a kiss and hug and just tell him I love him and I'm sorry but I'm really tired and I promise to make it up to him another night.
    But hunny...that doesnt happen often! Cuz if hes in the mood...I'm on it!! haha
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:00 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I generally tell him that his goal is to put me in the mood. But like last night I was mad and hate having sex when I'm mad I told him I was going to bed and for him not to wake me up. He got the hint.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:50 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I try to pretend I'm asleep, but he doesn't care. He'll go for it anyway, and if I argue he will throw the guilt card. Men are pigs........LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:03 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I rarely turn down sex but if I am not in the mood I simply tell my husband. Since our sex life is healthy I don't feel bad and he doesn't feel slighted at all. He knows the next day I will be more than ready. If he is tired and not feeling it he is honest with me too.

chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 11:45 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I try to go to bed first, then pretend to be asleep when he comes to bed. Terrible, I know!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:50 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Lately it has been the opposite in my house, I am the one asking him and his usual reply is " not tonight. I am too tired". If he is in the mood and I am not I will tell him that I don't feel like it, or I tell him I am busy and have things to do.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:00 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I can just tell mine, and he's cool with it. It's very rare, though- usually he's the one trying to shoo me away! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:05 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Nothing takes away your headache better than an orgasm, isn't it, Ladies? Curl your toes and say NO if you dare. :)
    OhBabyMine

Answer by OhBabyMine at 12:25 PM on May. 31, 2011