Did digital test work on u????

i took a first responce test sunday night came back positive then went to walmart bought a clear blue easy digital test took it negitive so took both again next morning first responce positive clear blue negitive i went ans got ept the one that if positive give a + it was positive and today it it showed positive too but the + was faint (both lines) my period was suppose to come the 25th so my question is did only certian test work for you????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I took the Clear Blue Digital, it worked
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:11 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I did the Clear Blue one that tells you how far along you are, and it worked fine for me when I was only a week gone.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:16 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I don't like digital tests... I like pink dye, My lines were always two lines perfectly clear... My friends think my DH has super sperm lol
    proudmom717

Answer by proudmom717 at 11:30 AM on May. 31, 2011

• i did digital with my last two and they worked fine. but the fact that you are getting some positives means that maybe something is up.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 11:35 AM on May. 31, 2011

• It worked for me when i was 6 weeks but it did not before that.
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 11:48 AM on May. 31, 2011

• i took clearblue and it said positive, the dollar store tests came back negative
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 2:03 PM on May. 31, 2011

• wait a few wks. and if still no period call the dr. or go to one of those clinics that will do free pregnancy tests no sence in wasting more money
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 3:52 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Clear blue digital were the only ones I tried and they were correct
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 4:42 PM on May. 31, 2011

• when I was prego with my first none of the tests came back positive at first then I waited a week and they all did, with this one I just took the one clear blue digital and whala...preggers!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 6:30 PM on May. 31, 2011