Do you have a bucket list?

I do and I'm making it a goal to try and complete all that I can this year. On the 28th I went skydiving, and it was awesome! It kind of jump started me on getting progressed with everything else on my list.

I use www.sharebuckets.com If anyone has an account on there, or wants to make one.. Look me up & send me a friends request! :)
My name is Jessica Call (It may be under the last name Henry, Idr if I changed it after I got married or not) My email is jess_1988_2007@yahoo.com. The profile pic is of me skydiving.

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 11:36 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 12:30 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I don't but I'm going to start one.

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 12:33 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I kinda do.. I dont have it wrote out but I have things I want to do and plan on doing... Most of them are things with my boys :).. Good luck on yours Hope you enjoy every min of it
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:48 PM on May. 31, 2011

• No but I need to take the time out to start one
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 6:00 PM on May. 31, 2011