• In the Spotlight:

Relationship questions "Please help"

I have been dating this guy for about 6 months but not really dating. I have known him since I was in high school. He says that he is not ready to be in a relationship yet. I am ready to move on but the feelings that I have for him is too strong. I think that there is something there. We spend lots of time together but lately we have not been. I need some advice as to how .I should continue or not continue this alleged relationship...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• I would start dating other guys and see how he reacts.

Answer by gemgem at 12:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• take it one day at a time dont push him and like gemgem said go on another date so he will realize hey i need to commit to her good luck

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• You both need to be on the same page...He told you that he was not ready...so he is not ready.
    If I was you I would date other guys...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• to have a good relationship you both should want the same things out of life.And at least he is being honest with you.That is rare.I'd date other guys, and not be in a hurry to be in a committed relationship.you will know when it is the right time.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008