How did you meet your husband?

So I met mine on the internet lol......my friend made me go on there its called (tagged) its kinda like "myspace" but I went on there not to meet people but just to have fun and we ended up talking and one day we decided to meet I found out that he lived a block away from my nanas house (grandmother) and I go there every weekend lol (I was 17 then and he was 19) so it was a surprise that he lived down the street later on we started dating and one thing led to another I got pregnant with our daughter and now were married its been 2 yrs since we met we had our daughter last year in mar and we got married on sep 11 2010

HBU?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 11:53 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• I was dating a guy and he kept telling me I needed to meet his best friend. That's all he could talk about. Well I met his best friend, married him and have 2 beautiful kids with him. I know it sounds bad, but I definitely got the better of the two friends.
    LilLady75

Answer by LilLady75 at 11:56 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I went to high school with my husband, but we reconnected at our kids' daycare! He was a single father, and I thought it was REALLY sexy that he stepped up and took care of his kids, when there didn't seem to be a mother anywhere around. I followed him around for almost two years before getting up the nerve to talk to him, and when I finally did, he didn't seem interested!! It was heart breaking!! I blew it off, and I talked to him AGAIN. He FINALLY got the hint, and we've been together ever since!! Our SECOND wedding anniversary will be on July 6th! =)
    aling

Answer by aling at 11:57 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I met him during my junior year in college. We dated for 2 years,then got married after graduation.
    And a year after that, DH went into OTS....and a year after that, we had our first baby. That was a LONG time ago. :-)
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:08 PM on May. 31, 2011

• i was a barista at a coffee shop and he came through with his gf at the time and a few weeks later, he came back a single man ;) we've been together 5.5 years now, married for two, and we just had our first child in march :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 12:18 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I was working in a bar, as a bartender at night as a second job to pay off my school loans for my graduate degree. He was a regular customer, a construction worker type in this mostly biker bar, but he never talked to me.

One night, I was at another bar, watching Monday night football, completely randomly because my cable TV was out. He came into the bar with another couple. We played shuffleboard. He had such a great smile! He was nice, a genuine person, and easy going. It didn't hurt that he has gorgeous hazel eyes! He asked for my number and I gave it to him. Even though he wrote it on the back of his divorce lawyer's business card! He called me on Wednesday, and we went out that Friday night. It was after I got off of work, at 2 am in the morning!

Twelve years later, married for ten, (we eloped in Vegas!) I don't regret a minute of it. I didn't find a nice guy in a church, I found mine in a bar. It worked for us!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 12:27 PM on May. 31, 2011

• We went to high school together, but didn't date until after he had graduated. He was hanging out with my best friends and she hooked us up. After almost 4 years of being together, we got married, we have had 2 beautiful kids, and it will be 4 years that we have been married in July! :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:31 PM on May. 31, 2011

• at a nude swimming hole.
    I kid you not, it's the complete truth. PM me if you want to hear the funny and ironic details.

and yes, I summed up his equipment before I even said hello :) everyone asks me that.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:35 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I met him in England while I was visiting family.  He was my cousin's best friend. 

We started out 25 years ago with a kiss on New Year's Eve and a passionate holiday romance.  That became a long distance relationship and in July we will be celebrating 23 years of marriage (two daughters and two countries later lol).

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:43 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I meet my husband in high school and everything else just followed after marriage then a baby...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 12:48 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I met him on the internet. I joined a site with a friend of mine because I thought as a single mother I would have a hard time finding love. He was the 2nd guy I talked to and the only one that was fine with talking and getting to know each other before we met. We went out on a Wednesday and I met his family that friday. We have been together every since. Married 3 yrs in July with baby # 2 on the way.!!!!
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 12:49 PM on May. 31, 2011