Do you put much stock over Facebook posts? adult content

Do you get upset if you think you see yourself in facebook posts or people's blogs?

I've got a relative who for the longest time made a sport out of trying to upset me or get under my skin. she's make comments on and off line and I'd just ignored them. Most of the time it didn't even occur to me that it had anything to do with me until she would point them out to me in person. I'd just play dumb or in some cases I acted like it was a compliment.
You should have heard her husband laugh at her when she's complain to him that I didn't get upset.

I think that if someone posts something on line about you that you think is to get to you, then the best revenge is to either don't let it get to you, or don't let them know it upset you.
it'll drive them NUTS!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 11:55 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• No, I don't. People like that are disturbed and I treat them as such...by ignoring them!

Although, I have been told before that people don't like me and I honestly don't know it. I've been told that there have been tons of tension in the air between me and someone else and I'm clueless to it all.

Eh, personal problem. LOL
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:59 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I don't put much stock IN them.I have never kept track of posts ...I only read my Facebook occasionally. Maybe takes me about 3 minutes to catch up and its really quite boring. I only have a few dozen of "friends' and that is how like it. I have no mean friends ....I don't understand this Facebook FEUD stuff. Life can be so pleasant if you just don't associate with toxic people. I advise people to pare down or eliminate bunches of "friends" or just close their account if its too hard to take.

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:02 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I only use FB to keep in touch with friends and relatives that I would otherwise never "see" so I haven't had that experience. But I would handle that the same way that you are, I love to kill people wit kindness. People can't make you feel any kind of way, you have to give them permission to do that, Eleanor Roosevelt said it more eloquently than I did. FB is great to share pics with your family and stuff, but I think some people take it way too seriously!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 12:07 PM on May. 31, 2011

• You must know my dh's aunt. She is a waste of air.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:07 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Facebook is the biggest weight gain for our ego --- obese and addictive. Facebook manipulates egos and makes believe that we have real friends out there. Yuck! Not true for me. It took me about 6 months to understand this and then cancel the account. There is always email if you want to get in touch with me. I don't need to network my stomach-ache or my private vacation pictures. Infatuation! Sorry, FB users!
    OhBabyMine

Answer by OhBabyMine at 12:16 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I dont get mad because i know they are lookin for a fight or argument that isnt wroth my time.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 12:46 PM on May. 31, 2011