Yellow discharge? adult content

Does anyone else have yellow discharge? i read that it could be tiny bits of your mucus plug coming out, or amniotic fluid leaking. Is this true? There is no smell or discomfort.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i never had that with my 2 pregnancy, i would say ask the dr just to be on the safe side, good luck
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 2:00 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I had it with my pregnancies...it was normal but it could also be a sign of a yeast infection so it's a good idea to get it checked out as far as mucus plug it would be a snot like consistency and amniotic fluid is clear and watery

happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 3:48 PM on May. 31, 2011

• My doctor says it is normal so I dont worry about it. Its gross but part of pregnancy lol
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 4:34 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Ok Most of the time it's like the "normal" white discharge in texture, but sometimes there is like goo
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2011