My little intelligent one year old.

My youngest is 1 year old is a little Einstein, that little bugger can open window screens. She's always doing that to annoy me. Because she usually has no reasons to do it, lets say I'm in the basement and her outside she's going to open the screen to talk to me... I don't even know how she does it... I can't even open it myself...

proudmom717

Asked by proudmom717 at 11:59 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Aaaaw :) thats so sweet :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 12:03 PM on May. 31, 2011

• doesn't it amaze you how these little children figure things out. things are so simple for them. i think sometimes we over think things and they don;t have that much to think about so they can think all these things. it amazes me.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 12:10 PM on May. 31, 2011

• lol! sounded like me when I was little. I had to take medicine and my dad couldn't open the bottle, so when my mother wasn't home he had to bring me the bottle to open it for him!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:53 PM on May. 31, 2011