Does anyone have experience with a 2 vessel cord?

During my 30 week ultrasound they found my son has a 2 vessel cord. I was sent to a high risk dr. who did another ultrasound. He indeed found a 2 vessel cord but no other markers. They did a thorough scan of his heart and said everything was fine. I am still really nervous. I have 7 weeks to go. And am worried about the baby will just stop growing or a still birth. Everything you read online is so confusing. Any advice?

jodyrp

Asked by jodyrp at 11:59 AM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im sorry i am 30 weeks pregnant right now too and i have not experienced that! but i wish u all the luck!!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 2:34 PM on May. 31, 2011

• A couple in our church went through that - they'd already had a late miscarriage (19 weeks) for no reason, and their last baby was a 2-vessel baby - she was born healthy and happy!
    Anonymous

• Did your Dr. explain the risks with a 2-vessel baby? They should have. looking on-line will only confuse you and possibly scare you more...just talk to you Dr.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 3:45 PM on May. 31, 2011