Has any one heard of Simple Click for Profit?

Hi i am looking for ways to work at home and i ran across this site on simple click for profit has any one tryed this? Its with Ebay. Can any one say it is real or safe to try any information would be great thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Money & Work

• I looked into it but didn't trust it. I think you have to buy things to get started and that just makes me feel like it's a scam.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 12:09 PM on May. 31, 2011

• i am not familiar. I had a hard time finding anything that was real like that. Be careful, don't pay to work unless it is a legitimate business and you are getting supplies to run that business. gave you a bump!! Good Luck with your search.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:26 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Click for profits are far from easy income. You will click thousands of ads (opening yourself up to viruses and other things) just to make your min. payout. I've found a few that actually made some money, but they have all closed down because they couldn't make any money...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:17 PM on May. 31, 2011