Has any one tryed project payday?

I was looking for away to make money at home and i came arossed this site on project payday has any one tryed it? Has any one had any luck with it? let me know thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Money & Work

• No I am not familiar with that compamny. I gave you a bump. Have you checked out the groups on CM for mom's who want to work at home? Go to my profile page and check out the groups I am in...There are tons of opportunities. What are you wanting to do? I have my own business that I love. If you are interested in a business opportunity...message me. Good Luck and watch for scams on the internet. Check out the groups here...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:31 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes, I have done it. I don't recommend it. It's legit, but it's not as easy as they make it seem. Here's how it works. You know those offers where you get free stuff for filling out surveys or trying offers AND having 2 or 3 of your friends do the same? Well, that's what it is. You pick something you want - cash or prizes - then you do the offers. Then you go on to a forum and have others fill out the "friend" part and pay them for it. OR you can go on and be the "friend" for someone else and they will pay you. Here's the issue. You'll run out of free offers after day one and end up paying more than you make.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:14 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Definitely NOT worth it!
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 11:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2011