Do you think

that a man can be a honest good hearted man if he grew up in a family who is vulgar? They lie, cheat on spouses like it was normal, hit their kids with belts, shoes, extension cords, call their kids stupid assholes, dumb asses, some steal, and are lazy and most live off of public aid, they gossip and do thing like bust car windows out of people who get them mad or put sugar in their gas tank?

Even if he was a good man would you want to be with him considering his family?

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 12:47 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, My husband had a horrible upbringing. All four of his brothers are in prison, his mom just started her prison sentence and his dad is nowhere to be found. His mom is an ex stripper and heroin addict and a raging alcoholic. He was homeless most of his childhood and ended up dropping out of school because he switched schools over 40 times before he was a Sophmore and just didn't care anymore. But everyone loves my husband he is a very hands on dad and very trusting. He believes in respecting women and is a gentleman in every way. I think he saw how his parents, brothers, and upbringing was and he will do anything in his power not to be like that or put our daughter through the things that he has been through.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 12:54 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Some people become the opposite of what thier family is. Yes, I believe a good person can come from that situation, God willing.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:52 PM on May. 31, 2011

• My husband is teh same way, complete opposite of his upbringing. God Bless his soul!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 1:59 PM on May. 31, 2011

• YESS i do beleive it.
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 2:12 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes, I've seen men like that.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:57 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Yes it happens a lot.. men and women..........I wouldnt mind being with a man even if his family is like that i would just distance myself from them and i prob wouldnt allow my children around that. if he didnt agree with that then i would leave.. my ex had a family that didnt care if the dogs went to the bathroom in the house and when they did they wouldnt clean it up. EVERY person in the house would be smoking a cigarette reguardless of how many children were there. BC his family had no respect i didnt bring my kids around them and i ended up leaving him bc of all that.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:22 PM on May. 31, 2011