38 weeks pregnant and had bloody show, anyone know about how long till labor starts?

I was induced with my little girl, an i never had the "bloody show" then, but, this go around, I lost my part of my plug like a week or so ago, an then alot more 2 days ago, an this morning when i woke up an went to the bathroom, there was alot my plug with blood in it, {sorry so decriptive} and i was wondering about how long does it take to start labor after that?

Amber1491

Asked by Amber1491 at 12:49 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• With my son I had my show 2 days before I had him. With my dd I was also induced and I had my show a out 4 hrs before I had her... Everyone is different.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:56 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I lost my plug the day before i went into labor.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:56 PM on May. 31, 2011

• could be any time with in a week i think, good luck
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 1:59 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Unfortunately there is no definite answer to this, it could be hours, days or even weeks. Sorry mama. Just try to relax and enjoy the end of your pregnancy and having your baby all to yourself!
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 2:33 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I lost mine wks before having to be induced (high BP)...so it could be hrs. it could be wks.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 3:42 PM on May. 31, 2011