Is it wrong to date different races..Specially if your mixed? adult content

JuStDeLiGhTfUl

Asked by JuStDeLiGhTfUl at 12:53 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• i can't for the life of me guess why it would be wrong?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:54 PM on May. 31, 2011

• no. Everyone has their preference. Personally I'm not attracted to most other races. But it isn't wrong to do so if that is what you want.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:54 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Considering my kids are mixed, I'm gonna have to vote no. I don't see a problem with it, especially if you're mixed yourself. Why limit your choices to just one race or pass over someone who would be your perfect partner?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:56 PM on May. 31, 2011

• No. My kids are mixed. Theyre both chicana :) And almost all white people are mixed :) just different races of white. German, Irish, Icelandic and so on. Im German and Hungarian and DH is Mexican. So what? :)
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 1:05 PM on May. 31, 2011

• nope i am white my husband is peruvian
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 1:12 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Um, no? And if you are mixed, how do you "choose" the right race to date? Date who you want, it's not for anyone else to judge based on race.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:41 PM on May. 31, 2011

• You love who you love!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 1:57 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Im mixed and my boyfriend is mixed ive dated different races before but people in my family had a problem with it..smh interesting..Thanks ladies
    JuStDeLiGhTfUl

Comment by JuStDeLiGhTfUl (original poster) at 1:58 PM on May. 31, 2011

• Wow i dont get how u would know the "right" race to date if u are mixed? my cousin is with a guy that is half black and half white and she is white so i dont get how thats wrong..even tho some members of my family gave her shit for it at first..im not like that..ive always excepted him and their baby..i dont get y any1 would have a problem with her dating him. My good friend is married to a black man. he is the nicest guy I kno and she was dating such losers b4 she deservews a great guy no matter what color he is!! I say who cares..its ur choice date who u like!!!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2011