What do you eat for breakfast, lunch and snack? You and yours kids.

Tired of the same stuff...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on May. 31, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Scrambled eggs with salsa, fajita meat for lunch with some shredded cheese on top, snacks are usually fruit. My daughter also eats eggs in the morning with shredded cheese or just the basic cereal. She like a tortilla roll for snacks. You can put cheese or peanut butter on it. My daughter loves them. Also fruit cups, and ham and cheese rolls, (She really likes cheese). She also like apples and strawberries.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 1:00 PM on May. 31, 2011

• our weekday breakfasts are no mess simple things. Kashsi cereal bars have a new flavor, cherry vanilla, and those are a big hit. I also make trail mix bags of cherrios, various unsalted nuts, a few dried fruit pieces, and a teaspoon of peanut butter chips

dinner is our big meal, all around. tonight my kids are having corn on the cob and a whole chicken. I bake it in a can of frozen pink lemonade and it's perfect every time
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:01 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I have a bowl of organic cereal or oatmeal w/cinnamon, honey, flax seed meal & maple sugar w/a glass of organic juice or Kefir for breakfast. Lunch is always a salad. Supper varies but 6 out of 7 days we have chicken, a starch (brown rice, mashed or steamed red or purple potatoes or baked sweet potatoes) and veggies (steamed or grilled) and 1 day a week we have something with beef.

I just have my 19yo son who I know what he eats...breakfast and lunch are a fruit smoothie protein shake 3 days a week when he works out & on the days he doesn't work out he has a bowl of cereal or an egg white omelet for breakfast and a salad for lunch. He eats chicken 7 days a week for supper along with the above starches and veggies.

Snacks for us all are fruits, veggies, organic yogurt and frozen 100% organic fruit juice bars.
    Anonymous

• I have oatmeal. Snacks are things like string cheese, almonds, protein shakes.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 4:26 PM on May. 31, 2011